1962A120-480V 4-way Circuit Tester
- With ETL and cETL Approval.
- Bright neon AC/DC indicator.
- Unique features with convenient pocket up.
- Check voltage on 120V, 240V, 277V and 480V AC/DC.
- Individual indicator for each voltage range assures reliability.
- Reinforced casing and with flexible test leads store in housing.
- The easy way to test, which you can use one hand by our unique design to test outlets.
|WORKING VOLTAGE RANGE||120-480V AC/DC|
|POWER CONSUMED||< 7mA (300V AC/DC)|
|WORKING TEMPERATURE||- 5-40°C|
Max. 50% RH above 40°C
|ALTITUDE||Up to 2000m|
|CAT CATEGORY||CAT II|
|TO TEST FOR VOLTAGE AND VOLTAGE LEVEL: Insert test leads into outlet or carefully touch test leads to electrical contacts or conductor to be tested. If voltage is present the neon indicator in the correct window will glow.|
|TO TEST FOR THE LIVE SIDE of a receptacle insert one probe into the ground post of the receptacle while inserting the other probe in the alternate sides of the receptacle. Neon indicator will glow when other probe makes contact with live side of receptacle.|